dpl Clinical LED Red Light Therapy
Conquer your pain with professional-grade red light therapy at home. The DPL Clinical is an FDA-cleared, OTC Class II infrared light therapy device for pain relief all over. Red light therapy devices are trusted, safe, and proven to stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, and provide deep-penetrating pain relief. Infrared therapy was first introduced and used by NASA to aid in pain relief and muscle mass preservation. Today, red LED light therapy is now used at home and by professional athletes to relieve pain of all types.
- The DPL handheld light therapy aid features a lightweight design to move around your body to target any area. The DPL light therapy pain relief aid is perfect for a variety of ailments including arthritis, fibromyalgia, back and neck pain, and more.
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device. All DPL products are FDA-cleared and provide professional-grade red light treatment. Now you can get infrared treatment without the high-cost and without having to see a health professional.
- Accelerates healing, reduces inflammation, promotes circulation, and promotes drug free relief. Light healing therapy uses red and infrared light to penetrate deep beneath the skin, unlike traditional heating pads.
- Over-the-counter and drug-free pain relief. A major red light benefit is accessibility and no drugs are needed. Red light therapy machines are easy to use and can be an effective alternative to opioids.
- Easy to use. Simply charge the red light device, place it over your target area, and turn it on. The infrared pain relief device will then deliver infrared healing light to your target area for 20 minutes and then automatically turn off.