Codeage Lungs Vitamins
Codeage Lungs Vitamins+ offers a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, bitter botanicals, and fermented ingredients, including vitamins A, C, D, & E, magnesium, zinc, and organic mushrooms designed to help support the immune system, lungs, and respiratory health.*
- Codeage Lungs Vitamins+ offers a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals, including whole food vitamins A, B6, C, D3, and E, to help support your lungs and help promote respiratory health.* Adequate intake of essential vitamins, such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, may help promote lung health by supporting immune function and lung tissue from potential damage caused by oxidative stress and environmental pollutants in certain individuals.*
- This lungs supplement also offers fermented milk thistle, organic mushrooms including cordyceps, reishi, and poria mushroom, as well as dandelion leaf, tylophora leaf, marshmallow root extract, apple cider vinegar, black pepper oil, ginger, long pepper, and peppermint leaf.*
- Codeage Lungs Vitamins+ offers a series of chelated minerals, including magnesium and zinc, organic herbal botanical extracts, and fermented foods to provide a nutrient-dense supplement that may help support overall well-being.*
- This lung formula is vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free. This lung supplement is also keto-friendly and designed to suit various dietary needs and preferences.
- Codeage Lungs Vitamins+ is manufactured in a cGMP-certified facility in the USA for quality and purity. Each bottle comes with 30 servings for 1 month of supply.