Nursal Handheld Percussion Massager
The Handheld Vibrating Massager from NURSAL is a cordless electric handheld muscle massager designed for use on your neck, back, shoulder or foot. This portable seven wand massager is perfect for use on your full body. The NURSAL Massager is designed for relaxation, and relief of tension and pain. This compact and comfortable massager wand is perfect for use as an all-over body massager, including for use on your waist, back, shoulders, and neck. It's easy to get to those hard-to-reach spots due to the massager's small size. This massager relieves your muscle tension, body aches, or pains and aids in sports recovery.
- FULL BODY RELAXING: The electric percussion massager provides various deep tissue massage experiences like that of a real masseuse. This massager is perfect for promoting stress relief on such body parts as the back, foot, arm, muscle, leg, calf, neck, shoulder, elbow, and thigh. Massages have also been proven to improve blood circulation.
- ASJUSTABLE SPEEDS AND VIBRATION: With 5 stimulating vibration patterns and 5 powerful speeds to choose from, whether you prefer a gentler massage experience or an intense one, this device is perfect for you. Simply press the button and select an intensity level. Fast-acting relief meets convenience with the percussion body massager.
- SUPER FLEXIBLE MASSAGER HEAD: The bendable neck is perfect for flexible massage action and it's small comfortable size makes it easy to carry. With the silicone design, it's perfectly comfortable for handheld-use.
- POWERFUL MOTOR AND USB RECHARGABLE: The motor is extremely powerful and operates up to 5800 rpm with a built-in 400mA lithium battery. This rechargeable massager charges really quickly using a USB charger and has a full charge at 1.5 hours of charging.
- PERFECT GIFT: This handheld body massager is lightweight and compact in design, it will be a perfect gift to your parents, family, and elderly. This body massager offers superior benefits to people with neck or back pain, muscle fatigue, and people with knee or shoulder injuries.