RDX Sports A4 Ankle Straps For Gym Cable Machine
Ease of movement is key in resistance training. The RDX A4 ankle straps for cable machines are exactly what you need to make the most of leg day at the gym. Made to provide durability, comfort and ease, the A4's with rust free Dual Powder Coated D-rings can be used in multiple cable machine exercises targeting various leg muscles. Reinforced stitching and piping ensure long lasting usage and ability to bear heavy loads as the quick and easy hook and loop strap closure system helps you adjust the straps according to your needs. Adequate padding and optimal dimensions improves your performance and leads to a fulfilling workout.
* The combination of nylon and polyester makes these ankle straps durable to endure long workouts in the gym.
* The 10-inch-long, and 4-inch-high, neoprene padding ensures comfort, ease and versatility of exercises and various machines.
* 9-inch-long and 2-inch-wide Quick-EZ hook-and-loop strap closure system.
* Heavy-duty rust free D-rings made from powder coated steel for a stress free cable machine workout.
* 4-inch-tall neoprene padding and a 9-inch-long strap for optimal adjustment and comfort.